Will AVs help us celebrate the festive season?
In this article, we’re asking how AVs might make the festivities more social for us all:
- How will driverless vehicles change the way we socialise?
- Will self-driving cars allow us to meet up and enjoy the season more easily?
- Or will the convenience of autonomous travel even encourage unhealthy drinking habits?
Disability talks: Accessibility for autonomous vehicles
In this article, we discuss how autonomous vehicles will impact inclusion, and ask:
- How does driverless tech open up new opportunities for disabled travellers?
- Are car manufacturers prioritising inclusion?
- What are the best driverless models out there for people with limited mobility?
Recommended for you
5 AV designs to trigger your imagination
what3words: the future of driverless navigation?
Going global: Where is autonomous driving most accepted?
How AGV’s make work-life safer
Listen to our latest podcasts here
Our latest podcast digs deep into the history of driverless and explores what the future might hold. CLICK HERE
Ethics and AI: Daniel Hulme explores the next challenge for driverless tech CLICK HERE
Is motorsport the perfect way to test driverless cars? Bryn Balcome says yes! CLICK HERE
Explore and listen to the full 2025AD podcast library on Spotify CLICK HERE
Submit your story
Become part of our autonomous revolution and submit your stories, images and videos
Stay up to speed with our weekly briefing. Enjoy autonomous driving content direct to your inbox